This section helps you better understand the main components of this device through simplified and illustrated content. For more information, do not hesitate to contact us through our various communication channels mentioned at the end.
Passenger access conditions to the port
Sanitary control :
- All passengers will be subject to a temperature screening at the Port.
- Passengers with elevated temperatures will be confined in purpose-built isolation rooms for further examination.
- All passengers must wear a face mask and respect physical distancing in all port areas (shipping company counters, control areas, boarding areas, etc.)
The precautions adopted by the port
Physical distancing of passengers:
- Floor markings are installed in all port areas with queues to ensure physical distancing.
- The number of people per passenger shuttle has been limited to ensure physical distancing of passengers.
- No crossing between incoming and outgoing passenger flows throughout the port passage.
- Protective screens are installed at all counters and points of contact between staff and passengers (shipping company counters, border police stations, etc.).
Cleaning and disinfection:
- Equipping the various crossing points with hydro-alcoholic gel dispensing stations
- Regular disinfection of all port areas. Commonly touched surfaces are frequently disinfected (access ramps, seats, handles, elevator panels, etc.)
- Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection activities, including sanitary blocks, counters, baggage scanners, luggage carts, etc.
Disinfection of vehicles and luggage
- Disinfection of passenger vehicles accessing the Port, on arrival and departure.
- Baggage disinfection at Port access.
- Disinfection of intra-port pedestrian passenger shuttles
- All cafes and restaurants in the port provide disposable utensils.
- Limitation of the number of people inside catering outlets to respect social distancing measures.
- All restaurant staff (on the front line and in the kitchens) wear a face mask, cap and protective gloves.